You can purchase a complete set of NMGS publications in either available hardcovers or available softcovers at a significant discount over buying individual items. Complete sets include all Fall-Field-Conference Guidebooks and Special Publications. Shipping for complete sets will be our cost for ground transportation plus a small handling fee that applies to any order over $150.
The Bureau has entered into a formal agreement with the New Mexico Geological Society to distribute their publications from our offices and web site.
|CompletesetR||Complete Set Including: All available guidebooks, special publications, and roadlogs., NMGS, [Softcover].||
|Completeset||Title Complete Set Including: All available guidebooks and special publications., NMGS, [Softcover].||
Includes 6 spiral bound road logs, plus our Geologic Highway Map of New Mexico.
- Guidebook 33 — Albuquerque Country II, 1982
- Guidebook 58 — Geology of the Jemez Region II, 2007
- Guidebook 59 — Geology of the Gila Wilderness, 2008
- Guidebook 60 — Geology of the Chupadera Mesa, 2009
- Guidebook 61 — Geology of the Four Corners Country, 2010
- Guidebook 62 — Geology of the Tusas Mountains and Ojo Caliente, 2011