Lite Geology — Current Issue
Number 37, Spring 2015(2.55 MB)
- New Mexico's Rewewable Energy Industries
- What Minerals Supply Renewable Energy Needs?
- Global Use of Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Water Use
- Earth Briefs: Bird Mortality at Wind Farms
- Crossword Puzzle
- New Mexico's Most Wanted Mineral—Tellurium
- New Mexico's Enchanting Geology
- Classroom Activity—A New Mexico Road Trip
- Through the Hand Lens
- Short Items of Interest
Lite Geology back issues are free downloads.
Lite Geology was first published in the fall of 1992. Each issue includes articles and classroom activities, plus regular features, teachers' resources, web links, and upcoming geological and scientific events.
Each issue is free and in PDF format with bookmarked sections and links. To go to an online address within the issue just click on the link with your cursor and go. If you'd like, you can request to receive an e-mail notice when a new issue becomes available.