Bruce D. AllenField Geologist
New Mexico Bureau of Geology & Mineral Resources
New Mexico Tech
2808 Central SE
Albuquerque NM 87106-2245
(505) 366-2559 fax
- B.S., 1986, Geology, University of New Mexico.
- Ph.D., 1993, Geology, University of New Mexico. Late Quaternary lacustrine record of paleoclimate from Estancia basin, central New Mexico, USA.
Specialties and Interests
- Quaternary geology
- Geology of New Mexico
- Mapping, northeastern Socorro County (Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge) and eastern Bernalillo/southern Santa Fe/northern Torrance counties (East Mountains area).
- Collaborative research, stratigraphic studies of Upper Paleozoic rocks, central New Mexico.
- Tularosa basin, investigations of Quaternary deposits and features in the northern part of the basin (White Sands Missile Range) and White Sands National Monument.