- 2002 to present Principal Senior Environmental Geologist, New Mexico
Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources
- 1992 to 2002, Senior Environmental Geologist, New Mexico Bureau of
Mines and Mineral Resources
- October 1980 to 1991, Environmental Geologist, New Mexico Bureau of
Mines and Mineral Resources, Socorro, New Mexico.
- November 1979 to October 1980, Research Associate, New Mexico Bureau
of Mines and Mineral Resources, Socorro, New Mexico.
- August 1979 to November 1979, consulting geologist, Museum of NewMexico,
Office of Contract Archaeology, Chaco Center and Dr. R.Y. Anderson.
- August 1978 to August 1979, Research Assistant, Geology Department,
University of New Mexico; establishing baseline data in strippable coal
belt, northwestern New Mexico.
- September 1976 to August, 1978, Assistant Professor, temporary (sabbatical
replacement), Geology Department, Washington State University, Pullman,
WA, teaching courses in physical geology, oceanography, environmental
geology, earth resources, and sedimentary petrology.
- Summer 1975, field sampler for ERDA uranium exploration Program, New
- Spring-summer 1974, consulting geologist, part time, Office of Contract
Archaeology, University of New Mexico; interpreting Quaternary geology
of an area near Farmington, New Mexico.
- Spring 1973 to spring 1976, Research Assistant, Geology Department,
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico; concerned with sedimentology
and geomorphic models.
- Summer 1970 and 1971, geologic field work in the Teton-Yellowstone
- Winter 1969, geology laboratory teaching assistant, Beloit College,
- Summer 1968 and 1969, Park Naturalist, Yellowstone National Park,
- Fall 1967, Park Ranger, Capulin Mountain National Monument, Capulin,
- Summer 1967, Beloit College archaeological field school, northern
- Summer 1965, geological field assistant for C. M. Froidevaux, Hoback
Range, Wyoming, studying the structure and stratigraphy of the overthrust