Stacy (Wagner) Timmons
Senior Geologic Research AssociateNew Mexico Bureau of Geology & Mineral Resources
New Mexico Tech
801 Leroy Place
Socorro NM 87801-4796
(575) 835-6333 fax
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR: Master of Science, May, 2002. Focus on public education, fluvial geomorphology, structural geology, and tectonics.
- University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH: Bachelor of Science, June, 1999. Major: Geology.
- Glorieta Geoscience, Inc., Santa Fe, NM: Geologist - Oct. 2003 - Oct. 2004. Project management of environmental compliance at various facilites in New Mexico; Ground water level monitoring and database development for community near Las Vegas, NM; Supervision and assistance at a variety of well drilling projects.
- SWCA, Environmental Consultants, Albuquerque, NM: Environmental Consultant - March 2003 - Sept. 2003. Water quality assessment of Rio Grande drainage basin; Developed predictive water quality model, and database management; Aquatic biology and water quality field assistance.
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM: Research Assistant - Jan. 2002 - Feb. 2003. Studies focusing on fluvial geomorphology, mapping, active tectonics, and public geologic interpretation at Grand Canyon.
- Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon, AZ: Interpretive Park Ranger - May - Sept. 2000; June - Sept. 2001. Prepared and presented various interpretive programs for park visitors of all ages. Provided park user information to visitors at Visitor Center desk.
- Organization, compilation and interpretation of hydrogeologic data in the Espanola Basin
- Field work including ground water level measurement and water quality sampling in NM
- Groundwater arsenic remdiation pilot studies and data compilation
- Support for various geologic and hydrologic mapping and research projects