New Mexico Geology — Back IssuesPapers from back issues of New Mexico Geology are available as free downloads in PDF format. Back issues are generally also available in print for $4 each or $15 per volume (four issues). Contact us to purchase back issues as whole volumes.
Search Back Issue Papers
Recent Issues of NMG
- Pursley, Jana; Bilek, Susan L.; Ruhl, Christine J., 2013,
Earthquake catalogs for New Mexico and bordering areas: 2005-2009 (1.12 MB PDF),
New Mexico Geology,
v. 35, no. 1,
Data Repository: 20130001
< http://geoinfo.nmt.edu.nmt.edu/repository/index.cfm?rid=20130001 >
- Hook, Stephen C.; Cobban, William A., 2013, Middle Turonian (Late Cretaceous) rudistids from the lower tongue of the Mancos Shale, Lincoln County, New Mexico (1.64 MB PDF), New Mexico Geology, v. 35, no. 1, pp. 13-20.
- Tanner, Lawrence H.; Lucas, Spencer G., 2013, Gallery of Geology: Late Triassic pisolites in Socorro County, New Mexico, New Mexico Geology, v. 35, no. 1, pp. 21-22.
- Mack, G. H.; Giles, K. A.; Durr, C. W., 2013, Sequence stratigraphy of the lower-middle Hueco transition interval (lower Permian, Wolfcampian), Robledo Mountains, New Mexico (1.79 MB PDF), New Mexico Geology, v. 35, no. 2, pp. 27-37.
- Hook, S. C.; Cobban, W. A., 2013, The Upper Cretaceous (Turonian) Juana Lopez Beds of the D-Cross Tongue of the Mancos Shale in central New Mexico and their relationship to the Juana Lopez Member of the Mancos Shale in the San Juan Basin (1.85 MB PDF), New Mexico Geology, v. 35, no. 3, pp. 59-81.
- Jaksha, Lawrence H., 2013, P-wave velocity in Precambrian basement (Pg) and P-wave time terms in and around Albuquerque Basin, New Mexico (1.40 MB PDF), New Mexico Geology, v. 35, no. 4, pp. 95-102.
- Kues, Barry S., 2013, Gallery of Geology: An unusual nautloid from the Pennsylvanian of New Mexico, New Mexico Geology, v. 35, no. 4, pp. 103-104.