Cartoons from Lite Geology
|by Jan Thomas|
This one appeared in our first issue, in Fall 1992. It is called Evolution of a Geologist.
- This fellow was the star of our Coal issue.
- Dogs can tell you how big an earthquake is.
- Of course, sometimes they taint the research.
- This cartoon came out in Spring 1994, just before the collision of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 with Jupiter.
- As all good geologists know, there are three kinds of rocks.
- See a geologist dating a rock...
- Or water sampling a hydrologist!
- Beware of the Cowasaurus!
MORE TO COME...